HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Wanted Silicone Masks

1. Default Wanted Silicone Masks 
    I am looking for about 4 silicone masks or some of the cheaper foam 3/4 mask for my actors. We are doing a total remodel and doing a mansion this year. So I can use a number of different masks. Don't want to spend 500.00 a piece only because my people will not respect them. If you have something that you might want to part with for a couple hundred, send me a photo so I can look at them or post it hear. We are big makeup people but I want to try to incorporate some masks this year.

Thanks!

2. Default  
    Check out my website,
    stiltbeaststudios.com My unhaired masks start at $250 and the full wolfman runs $350. I have two masks for sale on my site right now. and you can see a few past designs on the masks page.
    If you PM me your email address I will add you to an email list that gets first crack at my new masks.
    Allen H

3. Default Awesome movie quality 
    Hey there contact Tate at www.illwilled.com. He makes great durable zombie or what ever very affordable You can also look at www.myspace.com/hauntedhouseofarkansas and look at my profile pic to see his work you can pm for his number
    you will not be disapointed

4. Default  
    Allen stuff is killer awesome to I'm gonna buy from him as well He has great attention to detail and his masks are Also movie quality and very professional

5. Default  
    Thanks for the lead. I emailed him.

6. Default  
    Thanks everyone for the emails. We got a ton of photos and a lot of awesome deals given to us. There really are some great artist out there.

Thanks everyone for the referrals. I would be happy to forward photos if anyone wants some contact info.

7. Default photos 
    yes please i would like the info and photos heres my email hauntingarkansas@yahoo.com thank you

Thread Information