HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
  1. Default Thanks As Always! 
    If you make it out of Hawaii and into Alabama then your tickets are on me my friend! Shane and boy that's a long way! Shane

2. Default  
    What is the the design being put on the outside of Disturbia? And how are you making it permanent to fight the effects of elements of rain and the sun?
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    Shane, your hard work is producing AMAZING results! Don't forget to stand back and enjoy the fruit of your labors! I agree with what was said before... theme park quality work!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

4. Default  
    Shane, everytime you post pics it makes me more and more excited about visiting Disturbia this season

http://www.facebook.com/midsouthhaunts

5. Default  
    Thanks Shane! :-)

6. Default  
    Went by Disturbia today and all I can say is im speechless. Pictures don't do it justice! It looks PHENOMENAL! I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. And the crazy part is they aren't even done! Its a big haunt! I can not wait to see it in action.

Shane Thank you so much for letting me and my friend come out today, youre truly a good guy. I had a great time and it was good to talk to one of the big time haunt guys! Maximum respect to you! Everyone is already sick of hearing me talk about it because its been alll ive done for the past 5 hours! LOL

Thanks again!
    Brady

7. Default  
    Man, Shane! I cannot wait to see it AND act there!!! It. Is. Going. To. Rock. And last year was a ton of fun in and of itself!!!

I am sooooo excited to see [MENTION=18008]devolino[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12741]All American[/MENTION] as well! And Josh, and your mom, and Shea, and Steve!!

Is Lady Gaga gonna be there?? I hear people have seen her bus roaming around your place.

8. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by NightmareOnYourStreet View Post
    Went by Disturbia today and all I can say is im speechless. Pictures don't do it justice! It looks PHENOMENAL! I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. I felt like a kid in a candy shop. And the crazy part is they aren't even done! Its a big haunt! I can not wait to see it in action.

Shane Thank you so much for letting me and my friend come out today, youre truly a good guy. I had a great time and it was good to talk to one of the big time haunt guys! Maximum respect to you! Everyone is already sick of hearing me talk about it because its been alll ive done for the past 5 hours! LOL

Thanks again!
    Brady
    Shane is a great guy, helped me out a lot in the past and I like you am looking forward to Disturbia 2011, i need to stop by and make sure Shane is still insane since I haven't seen the haunt since October other than driving by it.

9. Default Damon 
    Quote Originally Posted by damon carson View Post
    What is the the design being put on the outside of Disturbia? And how are you making it permanent to fight the effects of elements of rain and the sun?
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    It's a secret!!! OK here it's called exterior paint LOL. The design is like a landscape of sorts. Seriously it's a special paint the dude uses from Australia I think he told me. I know I wish our cans here were made like these makes painting a breeze! Shane and it's over the rainbow! Shane

10. Default  
    Just awesome!

Kale

Thread Information