HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: DISTURBIA Here We Go!

Page 65 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
  1. Default Kale Thanks buddy! 
    I got to call ya or text ya back been so coverd up usually with paint on my hands! Few odd and ends from todays work! Chris, Josh, Devon, Johnnie! Shane and it's I have to go speak at a country club now! Shane
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    Looking good! Thought you had told me your artist used a spray paint from Australia is why i was asking.
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Last edited by damon carson; 07-23-2011 at 04:33 PM.
    Damon Carson

3. Default Odd and end's 
    Chris, Josh, David, Devon, Johnnie, Pez work is coming along. David worked on the new air system and I did this and that. Chris. Josh and Devon were busting big time! Shane and here is a few pics! Shane
    Attached Images

4. Default  
    Shane that doll scene is freaking creepy. Nice work!

5. Default  
    Ya I like the dolls too. It looks like you spent some time selecting them. Ive seen alot of people just pic any doll and it doesnt get the same feeling this does. With the right lighting ect this would be really cool!
    Damon
    Frightmasters
    Damon Carson

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by graystone View Post
    It's a secret!!! OK here it's called exterior paint LOL. The design is like a landscape of sorts. Seriously it's a special paint the dude uses from Australia I think he told me. I know I wish our cans here were made like these makes painting a breeze! Shane and it's over the rainbow! Shane
    I laughed out loud at "it's called exterior paint" xD

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Unfathomed View Post
    I am sooooo excited to see [MENTION=18008]devolino[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12741]All American[/MENTION] as well! And Josh, and your mom, and Shea, and Steve!!
    I'm SO excited for this season. Every few weeks my excitement level goes up a bit. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Fear Unfathomed View Post
    Shane that doll scene is freaking creepy. Nice work!
    That doll scene was a MASSIVE PAIN IN THE @SS. hahah I spent like 6 or 7 hours stapling all of them to the wall individually...and I'm still not totally sure how secure they are as far as obnoxious customers go. But a few hours later I was like "...I can't take all of these eyes on me anymore." and have since been avoiding that room when I can. The eyes of the special ones glow in the dark! o__O;

7. Default One way or another... 
    I'm most definitely gonna have to try my best to make it down there this season to experience your haunted house for the 1st time! I'm very excited! BY the way, I need your cell number again, during my stay in the hospital AGAIN, my phone became missing. Soooooooooo, when I can afford to gt a new phone I'll have your number again. Thanks.
    John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

8. Default Today! 
    Still pressing along! Shane and it's everyday counts! Shane
    Attached Images

9. Default  
    Wish i was there, so awesome!

Kale

10. Default  
    Looks freaking incredible!! Huntsville won't know what hit it this year for sure, there's never been anything close to this there. I know I keep saying I'm gonna stop by but I too have swamped since March not building a haunt though, maybe this week I'll stop by if I see that Hummer there.

Thread Information