HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: props/animations/4-sale

1. Default props/animations/4-sale 
    1 new in box count grabula puppet exmortis code EXCG13 never used cost new 675.00 4-sale 500.00 obo

2 The forgotten talking corps all digital custom face sculped by Jeff Wehekel formerly of GAG good cond made by i think VP or boneyard productions 900.00obo

3 Deluxe Scrim Painting all digital amazing effect good cond made by VP boneyard productions 1500.00 obo

all stuff good will ship or pick up in Cleveland Oh or can bring to u at haunt show St. Louis

440-610-6688 derek6star@glwb.net
    Attached Images

2. Default props/animations 4-sale 
    more pic Count Grabula How He Works suspened two feet in front of a performer dressed in black or hidden behind something by lightweight body harness, the arms are activated via rods that extend back from the elbows. the head movement is operated by a hand-activated cable lever
    Attached Images

3. Default props/animations for sale 
    the forgotten sits forward head moves side to side and mouth moves to what ever you want him to say

scirm painting corpse appers behind painting moves and talks to you
    Attached Images

4. Default  
    I sent you a PM or you can contact me rocknrandy@roadrunner.com

5. Default  
    I just sent you a email but it came back to me, saying that your mailbox is full!

Thread Information