HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What would you do?.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    It takes about three years for enough people to find your place to actually have a customer count you can bank.
    Impress them, they will return bringing others , shaft them by over-pricing what you have for a show and they might return one more time to give you a second chance, but beyound that...? No.
    In many ways I have the absolutely poorset location for a haunted house , in some ways I have the absolutely best location. (Because it is a haunted house!)
    Getting free national publicity in magazines and tv shows helps people find you even if by other's standards your location is very poor.
    Since I am open year-round I do have some impulse customers.
    then I usually have the impulse to take their money, give them a tour.

2. Default I agree Nightgore 
    Nightgore-

I have actually looked at leasing old walmart locations and great that they may be, they are truly pricy for my cup of tea. The average walmart in my city is 75,000 s.f. and at 12.00 to 17.00 per ft a year. Then even if we average it at 15.00 per foot then that is $1,125,000.00 per year in rent!!! I don't know about you but that is insane! I know that I couldn't make money doing it but if it was at 1.00 per foot then I could justify it.

Anyway, we are on the same wave length brother! We just need to be millionaires with millions to spare on hobbies.

Ryan

3. Default  
    I will comment on some things said and ask questions if they come. But, I wanted to say Thank You for all your kind words and inspiration. It sure does make me think about the building I don't like. haha

Thread Information