HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Verdun Manor

1. Default Verdun Manor 
    Anybody have any contact info for Verdun Manor/Thrillvania? The contact page of their website doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to be in Dallas this week on business and was interested in maybe meeting up with someone for a peek at the place.
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

2. Default  
    i too am intrested in this info, as Im in the area aswell...

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    That's spelled "Roswel" not "Aswell", Steve. hahahaha!
    (then there's that bee sting/thing " assswell".)

4. Default  
    try the whole myspace thing , it has a few good connects
    when god created light the first shadow was born

5. Default  
    Well this discussion is from last month, but if your still interested- their phone # used to be 214-559-5779. Not sure if it still is the #, but it's worth giving it a try.

6. Default  
    Actually, I was able to contact them once I got to town. Greg (I think) took about an hour out of his day and gave us a complete walk thru of all four attractions. The place was amazing.

Along these same lines, I'm in Denver now and will be in Phoenix in three weeks. If there are any haunts willing to give a fellow haunter a sneak peek I sure would appreciate it.
    Pain is just an un-avoidable side effect

7. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManWalking
    Actually, I was able to contact them once I got to town. Greg (I think) took about an hour out of his day and gave us a complete walk thru of all four attractions. The place was amazing.

Along these same lines, I'm in Denver now and will be in Phoenix in three weeks. If there are any haunts willing to give a fellow haunter a sneak peek I sure would appreciate it.
    There are a bunch of haunts in Denver. You can visit haunteddenver.com for all of their info. If you happen to be near Colorado Springs at any time, you are welcome to visit us, too.

Thread Information