HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: BODYBAG DEMO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default BODYBAG DEMO 
    Coming Soon to a TRANSWORLD near you, Ok Not really near many of us but, be sure to stop in the Haunters Pavillion on Friday at 11:30 TO 12:45

BodyBag Entertainment will be doing a Haunt FX makeup Demo, You've seen our work, now learn how we do it! Seating is limited so arrive early!!!!!

Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

2. Default  
    Looking forward to it! Can't wait!
    Kevin
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC / Folklore Haunted House

3. Default  
    Kevin, If you see me, Remind me about this! :lol:

We need to chat sometime soon too...

Hope all is well. And looking forward to the BodyBagging Seminar!

4. Default  
    I'll try my best to be there... Looking forward to it. -Tyler

5. Default  
    Very good, looking forward to meeting you all!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

6. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Awesome! :twisted:

Does anyone know if there a comprehensive itinerary anywhere that lists all of the events taking place in the Haunter's Pavillion?

Kel

7. Default  
    Wait!

You mean there's FREE demonstrations and such going on????

8. Default  
    Kel, I would think that there would be a intenery, But I have yet to see one posted thus me spreading the word NOW, one week prior to the show,
    I would HATE to look out and see a bunch of EMPTY SEATS due to no one knowing about the activities in the Pavillion.

The Best bet is to contact CrazyBOB and ask him about it, He is in charge of the pavilion.

Empress, There was supposed to be DEMOS in the Pavillion, but I have not seen any info posted on it. My confirmation came from a higherup in the TW staff.
    On a sidenite, SPREAD the word!!!!

On another SIDENOTE, BodyBag Entertainment, will also have Geoff Becks new Haunting makeup DVD available for purchase after the DEMO, if per chance we sell out , you can pick up this AMAZING instructional DVD. at the RottingFleshRadio booth as well as the SCREAMLINE STUDIOS booth!

9. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Thanks for letting us know! We're looking forward to the bodybagging demo!!!

Kel

10. Default reply 
    I have a really busy day on friday with getting my whole crew into the city and meeting up with others as well, but i really am going to try and make it.
    If i don't make it Bodybag how about we get together with our gear at the crowne saturday night and not leave until everybody's gruesome and drunk!
    Nobody gets out alive,no pun intended.

I left you a message on Haunted Connection about the DVD, xxxdirk was just telling me about it so yes i wanted to pick one of these up as well as the prosthetic,see you friday.

Thread Information