HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: BODYBAG DEMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Manitowoc Wisconsin www.nightmarefactoryhaunt.com
    Kevin,

Actually I was talking about Becks other DVD, Playing With Fear. I own that one and am planning on picking up the makeone at Transworld. Maybe he will have both Dvds there?
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

2. Default  
    Kevin I will be in costume for a large part saturday night running around the crowne, My group had planned on doing the CrazyBob Ball as we do every year but for reasons beyond MY CONTROL, we decided just to hang out at the crowne, Perhaps I shall bring my Gear regardless and do some work on some of the norms!!!!! heh Be sure to get in touch with me on friday when you pick up the autopsy pieces!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Thread Information