HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunter/Builder looking for haunt job in Michigan

1. Default Haunter/Builder looking for haunt job in Michigan 
    Greetings! I'm going to keep this short and sweet, if you would like more information or to continue this conversation please do not hesitate to message me. I am Justin Perry and I've been in the haunted attraction industry for around 4 years. However, I've been acting for the past 14 years. In my time as a haunter, I've become an accomplished haunter/prop designer/makeup/character developer (yes I can work with your actors)/and all around great worker for your haunted attraction. I am moving up to Michigan this summer and would like to immediately get to work. Please don't hesitate to message me for more information. Thanks again!
    Justin Perry
    justinperry@onlyinternet.net

2. Default  
    alright...now that we're closer to the season, I figured I'd give myself a bump...come on...plz lol

3. Default Flint 
    I saw an ad in the Flint Journal this weekend for a haunt set designer.

HALLOWEEN Haunt Attraction looking for a creative mind matched with hands-on ability. Dependable self-starter a must. A little twisted, maybe. Previous haunt experience, construction, electrical, set design helpful. Could lead to full-time position. Hiring now! $10/hr. Send resume to: M-5000, The Flint Journal, 200 E. First Street, Flint, MI 48502 Web Id: 0003786546

I was going to apply myself, but my wife said I needed to find a day job first!

Steve

Thread Information