HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: My Wife Found This Funny!

1. Default My Wife Found This Funny! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    As we walked into Wally-World to make our normal regular offering of funds, I excused myself to head to the Men's room.
    As we met each other later, I was chuckling to myself, I told her about what had happened in the Men's room (I have never had this happen before!)
    As I was standing there doing what I came in there to do, a voice said, "Jim Warfield! I don't believe that I've ever had the pleasure of peeing next to Jim Warfield!"
    Was it an overly obnoxious fan with some weird mental dimension or fixations?
    No. It was an elderly character from Mount Carroll who I hadn't seen in quite awhile, he can be a funny guy too, although I usually get casually involed in a game of one-upsmanship with this man and it usually is pretty silly with creative remarks flying from both of us.
    People discover their "pleasures" in unusual places sometimes.
    (I finished first but then I started before he did, so I guess still I won?)

2. Default  
    TMI TMI TMI!!!! :roll:
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

3. Default  
    Hahaha. A piss race. That's a liitle odd, but it works.

Thread Information