HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Midnight Manor build pictures

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    At the opposite end of the woods/shack, we're doing a small cemetery with a crypt entrance that you look into, which look into another scene which is the inside of the crypt. These pics don't look like much but will be real nice one everything is put together. The crypt is 2x4 frames with styrofoam skins.
    Attached Images
    Hangman's House of Horrors
    www.hangmans.com

2. Default  
    Funeral Parlor Build on Manor update, painted and brick added tonight...
    Attached Images

3. Default  
    These are our asylum halls. Allen Hopps suggested using egg crate bedding, but I came into some carpet padding and thought I would give it a try. I've put 3 layers of padding on the hallway walls and we'll be attaching sheets soon to finish the look. We attached the walls by driving roofing nails with a blue cap through a 1"x1" piece of carpet, then into the wall. If you don't use carpet or a small piece of cardboard or something, the nails just tear the padding.
    Attached Images
    www.hangmans.com

4. Default  
    Scott was whipping us around tonight to get stuff done. More pics of the Funeral Parlor build in the Midnight Manor...
    Attached Images

5. Default  
    and more pics...almost complete...still want to add a few more touches...this is my first project in the Midnight Manor. Pretty much my first project in a professional haunt.
    Attached Images

6. Default  
    Impressive!! Can't wait to see the finished product.
    www.hangmans.com

7. Default  
    More Funeral Parlor pictures from Midnight Manor. Been painting and moving stuff around. Put up a picture frame where I am going to put up a collage of old photos of people and families...on a weird side note....a stain on the ceiling that you can see in one of the pictures has formed for some odd reason. It's not a leak and we can't tell where it came from....its very odd.
    Attached Images

8. Default  
    two more, one of the picture frame...
    Attached Images

9. Default  
    Few more updates, added chair rail and some paint.:twisted:
    Attached Images

10. Default  
    Nameplate up, and start on picture wall...

...been staying pretty thirsty my friends and already running out of T-Nuts. Crazy.
    Attached Images

Thread Information