HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: needing help

1. Default needing help 
    im looking for a partner to work with for my haunted house in houston/humble,tx.one qualification to get the job is if you have land or a building that i can use the property for the haunted house.i have a name for the haunted house and its called creeps halloween haunt.creeps halloween haunt is put on by creeps halloween productions.you can email me at creepshalloweenhaunt@yahoo.com or creepshalloweenproductions@yahoo.com.you can also leave me message on my cell phone at 832-492-8799 and i can get back to you asap.ther haunt location needs to be in the humble area.

2. Default  
    hmm why the humble are alone sir or mamn i remember reading in kelly allens book so you want to be a haunt eauntrpeneaur that some times dont be afraid dont limit yourself to just your home town and usually the building picks you lol www.hauntbook.com check it out brilliant book

Thread Information