HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Nightshade Manor Facade

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default  
    W I C K E D !!!!!!!!!!!, I LOVE IT ,KEEP IT UP.

2. Default  
    Awesome stuff man... Any chance there's a few construction pics? Happy Haunting. -Tyler

3. Default  
    Kevin, Looks great!

You had some done when I was there last but I like the final touch! Excellent!

So wanna come do mine now?! :wink:

Nightmarez - Memphis will die for 2006 if we can't seal a deal by Friday.
    We are down to the last resort and even that does not seem promising.

So to see our work - you will either have to go to Lebanon, TN or Chattanooga, TN this season... Sucks but the wonderful Memphis Jaycees have burned so many people - no one wants to even consider letting a haunt in there building.

The sad part is Youth Villages will be losing a $20,000 plus donation, that they have come to budget within... :roll: :evil: Hopefully next year we can make up for it...

Back to Nightshade Manor! I love the haunt Kevin... and I hope you kick GMS, Memphis and Millington Jaycees to the curb. :twisted:

4. Default  
    Thanks Todd! I really appreciate the support. Can you please send me an email with contact info for the insurance company you've used for Bartlett?
    Kevin
    Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC / Folklore Haunted House

5. Default  
    Great job man, you did a wonderful job on your facade, it looks amazing

6. Default  
    Any chance you can grace us with pics of the interior. Also, do you happen to have any pics of the exterior before the facade went up?

7. Default  
    Pictures of the inside are on my website, www.nightshademanor.com and in the Hauntworld Haunte House Photo Gallery http://www.hauntworld.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10012.

I can't find a pic of the building prior to adding the facade. The building is a 5000 sq ft concrete block/brick warehouse. The facade was built over the rolling door on the loading dock.
    Kevin

8. Default  
    Here are a couple of updated photos of the Nightshade Manor facade. New lighting, vines, spanish moss, a door and lanterns with LED flicker candles have been added.

I've also got some more vines and a round stained glass window that is going to be installed above the portico.

32 to days to go!

Kevin

9. Default  
    Hey Kevin,

The pics look great! What kind of lights do you use, are those flood lights or pin spots used in your pics, like the red on the facade or the green light entering the nursery?

Thanks, looking great!

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKing
    Hey Kevin,

The pics look great! What kind of lights do you use, are those flood lights or pin spots used in your pics, like the red on the facade or the green light entering the nursery?

Thanks, looking great!
    The facade is lit with three 100w outdoor flood lights. They are arranged in a triangular formation with red at the top point and blue at the bottom left and right points.

Inside I use 25w colored bulbs in cheap clamp-on fixtures from Home Depot. I paint the reflectors, inside and out, with high-temp black paint.
    Kevin

Thread Information