HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Moving Haunted Overload

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by elowther View Post
    That is a crazy machine he made to travel through the woods. It didn't have a steering wheel. It worked like a bull dozer by stopping one set of wheels and pivoting on the other. It was like a tank and could go anywhere, especially with chains on the tires . He used to plow snow with it also.

Pretty wild contraption, it looks like they had fun on it.

Eric
    So now we all know where you got your outside-the-box thinking. What does he think about your haunting?

2. Default  
    My Grandfather get's a real kick out of the haunt. I had it at his house 2 years in a row, 93 and 94.

Here are a few more progress shots and a new flyer.

Enjoy,

Eric

I'm pretending to jump from the rock with a chainsaw, lol!

3. Default  
    At The End Of A Long Forgotten Trail in Melrose, Fl.
    Looks great how hard was to move those rocks?lol. Just kidding ya, the setting looks great for a haunt and the shacks look like they have been there for a hundred years. I love looking at your pics so KEEP THEM COMING.lol.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

4. Default  
    LOL! Funny you should ask that about the rocks. First I tried making stone steps using these smaller ones. I struggled for an hour and a half and finally said the hell with it. There was a massive boulder which you can see as the step now over on the stone wall about 150 feet away. Tom thought I was insane for wanting to get it. It took many hours to move it the 150 feet with crow bars but it was well worth it. The steps look cool and are mighty solid.

The roof was a pain in the ass as well but looks really authentic using the rusty tin. I need to detail the underside to look older as well and put more dents in it.

What do you think of this for a scare? Someone or some thing coming out from under the porch. It could be awesome if done right.
    Last edited by elowther; 06-04-2010 at 08:23 PM.

5. Default  
    View coming up the trail to the Hillbilly section.

This is how I picture it at night. I think I will have this one blacked out instead of a light inside. You can see the giant boulder in this one.

6. Default  
    Just amazing.

The woods couldnt be a better location, especially for some of the best outdoor haunters in the biz.

At night this place is going to be unbelievalbly creepy.

How long are you planning to make the course?

7. Default  
    Eric,

Greetings! We met at Transworld this year and you had talked me/us into becoming a member of HHA. The new place looks great! Hope all goes well for you at the new location!

Erick
    Oblivion Haunted House - Wisconsin

8. Default  
    Looks great Eric, keep the pics rolling!!

9. Default  
    All things happen for a reason! you will be fine! Cant wait to see the final pics!
    http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com

"Where Haunted Thoughts Become Reality"

www.OblivionHauntedHouse.com

10. Default creep factor at night a 10 
    out of 10. hillbilly area looks creepy in the daytime. You guys really lucked out! good luck! it looks great allready. more pix, please.

Thread Information