HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Black out

Hybrid View

1. Default Black out 
    What do you use to black out your whole mouth? I am looking for something for the whole month and not just on the teeth. I saw it on a video once but not certain what it was. Any suggestions?

2. Default Dye 
    I remember Ben from Netherworld having what they used, try to give him a shout.

3. Default black dye... 
    mix colors together and use black dye.... allot of people will make some frosting to make it taste better... mix dye into it and VIOLA !

My you have a nasty mouth....
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

4. Default  
    at Netherworld, we use Wilton's black ( & other colors) food color paste in the small jars. Walmart & Joann's usually carries it in their arts/crafts/cake decorating section. it only takes a very tiny bit ( a drop) on the tongue to spread over the whole mouth. Use a toothpick or popsicle stick to dip & apply.
    If you have a professional cake decorating supply nearby, they usually carry other brands & types of food color.
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

5. Default  
    We use a bit of mouth wash and some dye and it works well and keeps you minty fresh all at the same time lol

Nick
    Holy crap scaring people is fun!!!

The Chamber
    Bakersfield CA
    Actor and (more then i thought id be doing)

6. Default  
    Thank you. I actually think it was Netherworld on the TV Series I saw now that you guys brought that up.

I appreciate the input.

Thread Information