HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: DEAD ARCES

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default DEAD ARCES 
    hey everyone I went to the mid west haunters convention and had the opertunity to check out this awesome haunt,I highly recommend it. I particularly liked the dark maze music, does anyone know what band/song they play in there?

2. Default  
    no idea, but I should have my first album out in spring 2007, called distant shadows. Its still in pre production though.

Until then you could look into Virgil music, midnight syndicate, and terror media.

3. Default  
    I think you mean Dead "Acres". "Dead Arces" is down the street and not a very good haunt. The actors just sit around on their dead arces and don't even try to scare you there.

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    How about an informal vote?

Which is the least desirable in your haunt?
    1) A worker who just sits there?
    2) a bonifide idiot worker who does unsafe things to your customers?
    3)A worker who forgets to even show up at all?

I would favor #1 and #3 over and above #2, I know, it's sad but sometimes...........?

5. Default  
    OH! You forgot my favorite - the over zealouse Jack @$$ who jumps around like a mad man beating on things until he has destroyed every single prop, decoration, costume and mask in his wake. Then asks for more stuff.
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

6. Default  
    Believe it or not, I have never had a helper like that. I have had some remove items from their locations then I have to hunt all over the house for them.....
    I scarecely do loud noise scares here, the noise might obscure the sound of the patrons wonderfully rewarding screams and silly reactions, afterall!
    I don't just do this for mere money, you know!
    "Money" gets gone in a heartbeat, hysterical memories live on forever!

7. Default  
    YES, I meant acres, sorry. So, no idea on the tunes yet?????

8. Default Dead Acres Tunes 
    Instead of putting other haunts down and crying about crap that everyone has blown completely out of proportion over and over and over agian I will atleast try to answer the guys question..... you asked a question for a reason right?

Dead Acres plays music like

Drowning Pool " Let the bodies hit the floor "
    Static - X " This Is Not "
    Rob Zombie

etc etc

they dont play allot of the thunder and sound effects.... to each their own I myself enjoy the hard stuff, hard, violent, music more than hearing dumb sounds. If you are wanting to use music like this try those and check out

slipnot
    mudvane
    marilyn manson
    system of a down
    ramstein

look for Metal/Hardcore/Goth type music if you liked what you heard from Dead Acres ( one of the top 13 haunted houses in the U.S. 9th I believe it was )
    ( THAT WAS A JAB AT THE OTHERS ) then you will be sure to find what you want by looking around. Try some of the internets resources check out yahoo music. ( free ) try lime wire ( free ) and search via your search engine.
    Maybe you allready like this kind of music and I missed your question completely..... I dont know the exact music used ..... I know allot of the music might be found on 99.7 the blitz allot of the guys are sure to listen to that channel. Or even Liquid Metal on satellight.

I hopeI was of some help. atleast I tried to answer your question

9. Default  
    I recently had a customer of mine comparing styles in haunting calling the one , "Oh, the light and music show?" He called their haunt.
    TV does light and music.

10. Default Re: Dead Acres Tunes 
    Quote Originally Posted by malicious_intents
    Instead of putting other haunts down and crying about crap that everyone has blown completely out of proportion over and over and over agian I will atleast try to answer the guys question..... you asked a question for a reason right?

Dead Acres plays music like

Drowning Pool " Let the bodies hit the floor "
    Static - X " This Is Not "
    Rob Zombie

etc etc

they dont play allot of the thunder and sound effects.... to each their own I myself enjoy the hard stuff, hard, violent, music more than hearing dumb sounds. If you are wanting to use music like this try those and check out

slipnot
    mudvane
    marilyn manson
    system of a down
    ramstein

look for Metal/Hardcore/Goth type music if you liked what you heard from Dead Acres ( one of the top 13 haunted houses in the U.S. 9th I believe it was )
    ( THAT WAS A JAB AT THE OTHERS ) then you will be sure to find what you want by looking around. Try some of the internets resources check out yahoo music. ( free ) try lime wire ( free ) and search via your search engine.
    Maybe you allready like this kind of music and I missed your question completely..... I dont know the exact music used ..... I know allot of the music might be found on 99.7 the blitz allot of the guys are sure to listen to that channel. Or even Liquid Metal on satellight.

I hopeI was of some help. atleast I tried to answer your question
    Bravo dude!
    You make a good point there. So many people are too busy trying to "Crack Wise" that they don't address the original question posted. Myself included. It's nice to get real answers once in a while too.
    Cheerz!

Thread Information