HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Trailor Haunts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Trailor Haunts 
    What are some of your opinions on trailor haunts?

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I think any ghosts would have difficulty residing in those thin walls, and there won't be a basement nor an attic! Very unfriendly abode for haunting.
    I would rather move into an unmarked truckstop grave.
    Scaring the lot-lizards would be fun!

3. Default  
    I hear there are good ones... I've just never seen anything in a trailer that wasn't in a local traveling carny... and those all SUCKED!
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

4. Default  
    Are you talking a mobile rig, or one that you buy the trailers and keep them assembeled somewhere? I have worked with a trailer haunt that was set up year around, and although it's easier to build (wall and ceiling already built) you are restricted to the 8x25 trailer. Send me a PM or reply to this if you have and specific questions.
    Slash

*PM me if you have any questions*

-If you fail to plan, plan to fail.
    -Don't drink the water in Mexico.
    -America: Love it or Leave it
    -In God We Trust, All Others Are Run Through NCIC
    -Gun Control: Use Two Hands

5. Default  
    I've seen the Freakling Bros. shows (Mortuary & Castle Vampire), The Asylum and Hotel Fear in Las Vegas and was floored by what they did with trailers! I guess it just depends on the quality of the show itself.

The carnival trailers/dark rides never really did much for me, either, Scar. (Of course, here, you really only get the traveling ones, too.)

6. Default  
    I've been to the haunted funeral home at Fear Fest in St. Louis. They did a really good job on it. It didnt even look like you were in a trailer. The only bad thing is there not very long but they made theres longer with a courtyard / cemetary on the outside of the trailers. I can say I liked it though.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

7. Default  
    One thing with a trailer setup, is that you really need trailers that have an access door towards the front on either side. Get seeral trailers together that have this, set them side by side, and that is your pathway from one trailer to another. I have mixed emotions about trailer haunt, so I can't really give my opinion.

8. Default  
    I wouldn't refuse to buy a trailer just because it doesn't have side doors. The haunt I know of cut their own doors out and framed it with wood.
    Slash

9. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    As an adult who already had a haunted house of my own I admit it I was scared once in a carnival trailer haunted house.
    As we rode the bumpy, junky car through it in the dark and the little bumper car was pointing us at various static displays(that looked to be the product of some 5th grade art class flunk out), I could dimmly see the guy that sold us the tickets running through the place trying to get ahead of the car, put on a mask and then scare us at a certain point. I was afraid that in the dark, running as he was, trying to do what he was trying to do, that he would stumble and fall on us as we sat there helplessly.
    Clumsy people can hurt you alot.

10. Default  
    I sent you a PM Mr. Haunt
    Slash

Thread Information