HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Floor Plans

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default  
    So Tony, how close did we come to the 'look' of a real juke box?

2. Default  
    Getting back on topic, here is the plan drawing we used for '05:
    http://tinyurl.com/3dccze

And here is a fantasy drawing of a purpose built building that we dreamed of doing a few years back:
    http://tinyurl.com/39kcaz

3. Default  
    Ironman...thank you very much. That is exactly what I was looking for. If anybody else has some I would love to see them.

4. Default  
    Über die Bauschuttdeponie am "Seebug", lag ein Gutachten des Ingenieur-büros Renner vor. Dabei wurde festgestellt, dass bei vollständiger Auffüllung der

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

5. Default  
    Not bad, not exact but pretty good. Was original and fun there.

Ironically, the one I do have that will take a ton of work is a butt ugly unit, the Seeburg FL-1 which has the nickname of "the coffin" in the industry. black and chrome box with a 100 stack of 45 record holder in there.
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman
    Getting back on topic, here is the plan drawing we used for '05:
    http://tinyurl.com/3dccze

And here is a fantasy drawing of a purpose built building that we dreamed of doing a few years back:
    http://tinyurl.com/39kcaz
    what sort of program do you need to do your floor plans like that?

7. Default  
    Yes what program do you use? Those look great, and it appears that the yellow highlight part is an acces way for staff??? Thats what I was talking about in my previous post.
    Slash

*PM me if you have any questions*

-If you fail to plan, plan to fail.
    -Don't drink the water in Mexico.
    -America: Love it or Leave it
    -In God We Trust, All Others Are Run Through NCIC
    -Gun Control: Use Two Hands

8. Default  
    The program is 3D Virtual Reality Architect, and yes the yellow areas are actor alleys. The program has some really cool features. You can view birds eye 3D aspects from all angles, add furnishings and fixtures from an included stock list, and even do a virtual walk through of the layout. This one is made by Swift, but I have another one called 3D Home Architect that is a Borderbund product. It has most of the same features.

9. Default  
    It's not many people that would actually put up there floor plans, hell, I havne't seen anyone else do it before. I am going to have to get the ones from our haunt into the computer and put them up. Infortunately I can't scan them because they are size d paper. And there are 4 of them for each year. I better get to redrawing them in the computer.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

10. Default  
    another thing that is really nice about this type of floor plan is that it's great to show your local fire marshall.

Thread Information