HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Last Night:6-23-10

Hybrid View

1. Default Last Night:6-23-10 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    11 were all here at one time, a group of 2 Moms, one little boy and the rest all girls.
    In the first room one girl was very entertaining for the rest as she would shriek and throw her arms up and slide down in the antique theater seat's slippery vynl...then half-way through the house I discover she had been here before!?
    Asking for a volunteer for one machine, the little boy was the volunteer, after "The Treatment" he stepped out unchanged!
    I thought he may have wanted to allow the machinery to change him into a girl to fit in with the tour better? Many strange things have happened once the door rotates shut!
    The one adult was a newbie, she was impressed by my efforts here, the other adult has been here quite a few times and always brings a group.
    If we ever get some non-storming nighttime weather around here....it would be nice.

2. Default  
    Jim that just adds in for the effect. You know spooky old house. Storming outside. Crazy guy inside! LOL!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

3. Default  
    I always go to your place when the weather is wonky, Jim. It makes it better! Snow, sleet, thunderstorms, cold, heat... I think I've seen it all.
    -------------------------------
    http://www.fx13studios.com

Thread Information