HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New Ghost Ship Dark Ride

1. Default New Ghost Ship Dark Ride 
    Morey's Pier Wildwood, New Jersey. Local news said is cost $4 million (hard to believe). Looks good, though... lots of live actors and jump out scares. check it out.

2. Default  
    It's not a dark ride but rather a haunted house and it was built by the Morey's I believbe... I doubt it cost 4 million heck I think something more like a couple hundred thousand not including the ship which I'm sure they got cheap. I think its just a run of the mill haunted house.

I might get out there to see it one day and I'll let ya know.

Larry

3. Default  
    Don't bother taking a trip to see it, it's not good. It did cost 3.5 mill for some reason. I believe it was a 2 story mini golf that was gutted. The ship part is a plywood built facade coated in resin. The inside is a basic walk thru haunt with about 6 actors in it, it cost $12 per person which is the highest priced attraction in Wildwood. It's got nothing but bad reviews and they have been trying to figure out how to fix it, towards the end of the season they flooded the market with buy one get one coupons. I went thru 2 times to see everything and it the work of talented people who never built a haunt before. Takes maybe 5 min's to walk thru.

Alot of hype for a big let down

Robert

4. Default  
    Wildwood has never been the same since Dracula's Castle was set ablaze. That was a classic!

Allan

Thread Information