HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Online Ticketing - Which Do You Prefer?

1. Default Online Ticketing - Which Do You Prefer? 
    Question: we are looking to switch online ticketing companies this year. We had TicketLeap but a glitch in their credit card processing left us short over $3,000 and they left us hanging in the wind to solve the problem ourselves.

I recently got a query from ShowClix. Anyone use them before? Any reviews? They seem to be pretty cheap ($0.75 + 2.5%, with an additional 3% if they use a credit card). Using TicketLeap cost us $2.57/ticket - this group would cost us $1.58 at the most. I worked with eTix a few years back but don't have the financial info.

Anyone else you've used for online ticketing that you'd recommend? Thanks in advance.
    SHADOWS HAUNTED ATTRACTION
    http://www.ShadowsHaunt.com

2. Default  
    While you're researching companies, be sure to check out Extremetix, www.Extremetix.com They are also known as ClickNPrint.
    Ask for Clint Cobb and tell him we sent you. Clint's email address is CCobb@ClicknPrint.com

Hope this helps!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

3. Default  
    I 2nd the Click n Print my brother mentioned. We use them to and Clint is great to work with.
    Greg
    Fearfest

Thread Information