HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Ghost Bust LIVE!

1. Default Ghost Bust LIVE! 
    Hey gang,

As you can probably tell, we've been crazy busy these days, and have lots to show for it.

The long-awaited Ghost Bust LIVE is now available, and we just got the new video showing it in action on our website. It allows you to interact in a live setting with your visitors, giving you complete control of what the Ghost Bust says.

The system includes the computer software that allows you to puppet your Ghost Bust, a very cool voice changer to "monster-size" your voice, (or "munchkinize" if you prefer a more humorous/light hearted approach. It's even got a built-in scream, just hit the Enter key on your computer and it does the heavy lifting to save your voice. It's easy to operate, and a ton of fun.

Check it out: www.nightfrights.net

Ok, that's all I'm gonna post for a while.
    Last edited by Night Frights; 07-22-2010 at 11:19 PM.

2. Default  
    I have purchased a great deal from Nightfrights. Great customer service and a super product. This company will do you right. Do not be nervous buying from them. They deliver as promised.

3. Default  
    about 7yrs ago i ran into a program just like this.. i used it a couple of times and then i dont know what happened with it or who created it does anyone remember this seems like it was back in the day of madness forums
    guess i will have to break out the portable drives and see if i cant find it.
    Last edited by kennyw76; 09-20-2010 at 01:00 PM.

4. Default  
    My bust got cracked. Does anyone know what type of material was used to make this ghost bust so i can repair it properly?

Thanks in advance

Smasters

Thread Information