HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Last Night Was "Classic!"

Hybrid View

1. Default Last Night Was "Classic!" 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A couple showed up here at my normal closing time-12 midnight. They had driven 5 1/2 hrs. from the St. Louis area to come here (A whim) They were a very appreciative audience with some new words chosen as compliments like "Phenominal!"
    Outside I chose to scare the guy first even though he was second as they passed by me.
    He screamed, she said, "It was just a twig." (She saw nothing, I was quick!)
    Then a very short while later as she was distracted looking at a display I got her with the same "Twig"! So they each got a good laugh out of this.
    Later when he kept reacting to my scares by cussing, I inquired whether or not he was getting his money's worth? "Yes!"Was his curt answer.(Funny, huh?)
    Now all haunters pay attention to this, guess what he does for a living?
    He mans the phone explaining claims and answering people's questions about their mental health insurance! YES! Mental Health Insurance!? Ever heard of such a thing before?
    Would it be legal to sell to someone if they were not in their right mind? hahahaha!
    I have his phone number I can put you all in touch with him, come on! You Know We All Need This! hahahahah!

2. Default And then, tonight! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Came an incredible amount of lush compliments my way. It was so amazing I'm thinking it all might be a trick, maybe I'm not schduled to wake this morning , or something?

3. Default  
    It seems there is insurance for just about everything nowadays...mental health insurance though...that is pretty classic...i can see a lot of legal battles over issues on that one!

Lawyer in court proceeding:
    "Were you of sound mind when you signed up for this insurance?"

...short pause

Mental Health Insurance Customer:
    "As Abraham Lincoln is my president, I will tell you no lie!"
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Thread Information