HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Paranormal Investigators and Haunted Houses

1. Default Paranormal Investigators and Haunted Houses 
    I'm trying to get a feel if these two could work hand in hand? Our haunt does not have any sponsors and I would love to work with a paranormal team out of michigan that would work with us and we would advertise them with our Haunt. I'm not sure if this thread should be posted here but if anyone has any ideas I would love to get more information.
    ________
    Third-generation Ford Mustang history
    Last edited by DollFacexHorror; 02-02-2011 at 05:00 PM.

2. Default  
    Is your haunt actually haunted? Our haunt and building had an actual spirit or ghost in it. We did a promo with a group of ghost hunters at our haunt. It brought in some extra guests. You otherwise could just have an appearance by them. Have them bring some equipment and videos or other evidence and have them meet and greet people. And share there experiences and answer questions.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

3. Default "Work hand in hand"? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    It is kind of tough. A
    Last edited by Jim Warfield; 06-22-2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: diareaha

4. Default Mich. Dawn to Dusk 
    Hi I rep. a paranormal group called Mich. Dawn to dusk. Please feel free to give our lead investergator a call at (248) 546-5796 or (248) 941-5311 cell. Her name is Bev. You can find us at www.michdawntodusk.com or give me a call at (313) 685-1950. Thank you Joel (FX Man) Risberg.

Thread Information