HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Pickled Pete - ( Thought Wed Share )

1. Default Pickled Pete - ( Thought Wed Share ) 
    We thought wed share Pickled Pete with you, he is the newest addition to our catalog. Check him out, and as ALWAYS...let us know what you think.

~ Pickled Pete ~ is handmade with thick quality latex and filled with soft poly-foam detailed with the finest of paints.

~ Pickled Pete ~ is sure to sicken the most sickest of HORROR fans !!

.~ Pickled Pete ~ sits patiently on his placenta with umbilical cord in hand.

contained in a 10" x 5 1/2 " glass jar with locking lid.

Pickled Pete Dimensions - 9" standing 7" in sitting position.

~ Pickled Pete ~ NEEDS YOUR LOVE..... ADOPT HIM TODAY !!

P.S. We are still having issues with our website so bare with us while we straighten it out. ( We are searching for a solution ) We cant upload or delete any of the information on the website and havent found a solution yet. Until then we are filling orders from both the website and we have opened a Ebay Store ( SO ) we are working our fingers to the BONE on orders. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT !

We have allot of stuff that we have created the last few years and havent introduced it yet... we hope to as soon as the website is fixed STAY TUNED !
    Last edited by maliciousstudios; 08-12-2010 at 02:13 PM.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

2. Default Ohhh 
    And someone reminded me... that I didnt mention

Pickled Punkass Pete is armatured... he has wire in arms, back, and legs....

Should I consider making more ?? If your like me - then you have odd decor in your house and around your pc.
    I dont know if this is Haunted House material but its ONE HELL OF A DISCUSSION STARTER !!
    And what better way to get your haunted feelings going again year after year than to look into yer lil buddies eyes beckoning you to bring yer A game ??

My brother said "That is terrrible, I dont think you will sell ANY of THOSE..."

I guess he thinks people will frown on the idea....
    so people ARE YOU FROWNING ??
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Iím not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
    www.maliciousstudios.com
    "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
    http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

3. Default  
    It is def. one of those Holy crap type of props, but it is no worse then F*ck'd up stuff's Hanger Baby or Dumpster Baby. I'm sure some will sell. I can think of a haunt or too that would probably have something like that there.

Thread Information