HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I need help on a room

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    "Little Bunny Foo Foo
    Hoppin' through the forest
    Scoopin' up the field mice
    Bop 'em on the head!
    Then the Good Fairy came and said:
    'Little Bunny Foo Foo
    I don't wanna see you
    Scoopin' up the field mice
    Bop 'em on the head!
    I'll give you 3 chances,
    And if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a goon."

Then, the song continues, with field gnomes, field dogs, and field lice, as well as 2 more chances, 1 more chance, and "I am going to turn you into a goon." This is a version sung in Illinois and Wisconsin.

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Everyone has those chances as we live whether we realise it or not , then as we get older and older the goon-factor makes itself known.
    "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the gooniest one of all?"
    (Could be you, Jim?)
    thanks.
    We had ice and snow here last night but that didn't stop me from dreaming that I still would be in a formula race right here at the edge of Mutt Carnal, of course I would be faking a win with the help of photo-technology. Another "chance", I could have been a race car driver!

3. Default  
    You could also put the "good bunny" in a cage of some sort in the room, along with the big easter eggs..etc. And then have the evil bunny come out with some sort of weapon at the group.
    Slash

*PM me if you have any questions*

-If you fail to plan, plan to fail.
    -Don't drink the water in Mexico.
    -America: Love it or Leave it
    -In God We Trust, All Others Are Run Through NCIC
    -Gun Control: Use Two Hands

4. Default  
    Bunnies Gone Wild! A spring break theme.

Dave
    Lords of Chaos, LLC
    House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

5. Default reply 
    It wouldn't be hard to do but if you find some bigger eggs cut them in half irregularly and have them hatching more killer bunny's which could be stuffed animals distressed and nasty looking.

I like the pastel color idea, but don't leave it that way, distress over the top with a light wash of browns and grey's for that errie look.

It's funny because the last few years at TW my accomplice has always lead me around that isle with the big costumes such as these. Jason said since the first year he has always had a phobia about giant bunny rabbits and to please skip that aisle which we did this year. Just to go down a few more isles and see the killer rabbit Bump in the Night had, Talk about a mortified look when he saw that rabbit!!! LOL
    I told him i was going to buy the suit just to peek in his windows when he least expects it! Great price on it though as well as all their products!

6. Default  
    Get some fluffy bunny puppets from Toy's are us or the Learning Center Store and put dental distortions teeth in them or have the taxadermy guy get some narly jaw sets.

Hop Hop Hop, evil little growl and slober. This could work out to be a scene from Gremlins with bunny puppets.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

7. Default  
    I would go for a room looking perfectly normal for easter, happy and bright and things, totally out of character with the rest of the haunt and have the evil one pop up from behind at the right moment....
    The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

8. Default  
    Man there's some good ideas in here.

Let's keep 'em coming!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Thread Information