HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I need help on a room

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    HAHAHA!! Pretty creative. You almost sound like Jim Warfield there.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    My "Rambo Rabbitt" costume has been on display here for the last 27? years.
    I made it. Huge white long-furr head, big floppy ears, pirate patch over one eye, camo-bullet-proof vest, bandoleer of bullets acrosst his chest and his carrott machine gun. I used a triangular scrap of an old basketball for his nose, nice texture.
    I had a helper once who loved to wear this. He would stand in a corner absolutely still with one paw extended. Some customer would grab that paw and shake his hand. My helper would grab the customer's hand back and shake it. Yes, this simple act did scare people.
    The rabbitt head is so big that pictures of me wearing this costume make me seem like I'm real short.
    I always wanted to make a big bunny costume all cutsie and fuzzy. I would wear it to a costume contest and as they were about to hand me the prize envelope the top half of the head would swing open like a clamshell and a smaller, hideous creature would be manning a small tripod mounted machinegun and begin spraying the spectators.

3. Default  
    Brad

Saw this On ebay, thought you might want to have a look

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-easter-eggs-ph...QQcmdZViewItem

Colin

4. Default  
    I found some eggs bigger than these around Easter, they have been laying in the nest under the Rampherincus in my side yard.

5. Default  
    How about the killer rabbit from Monty Python's Holy Grail......

"That's the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent you ever set your eyes on"
    "He's got huge, sharp...er...he can leap about.....Look at the bones!!!!"

Have fun!!

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

6. Default  
    You could Pepper's ghost from good bunny to bad bunny.
    You could also say you are having a bad hare day!

7. Default  
    Here is how I envision this. You walk into a brightly lit room. Toys, Easter baskets, walls painted in bright colors with flowers, etc. At one end of the room is a closet with an open door. Inside is a large, cute, fluffy Easter Bunny. Suddenly, the whole scene changes. Graffiti and threats cover the walls. The Bunny transforms in to an evil, aggressive, and possibly rabid rabbit. Maybe even wearing gang colors and chomping a cigar. Very in-your-face.

Pepper's Ghost/Girl to Gorilla, black light paint, and a Boo Box make this a very doable room.

Have fun with this one. Lots of possibilities.

Dave
    Lords of Chaos, LLC
    House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

8. Default  
    Good ideas Duke.
    I was just wondering about the time /factor when it comes to implimenting any idea that any of us might have?
    I know I guestimate a certain number of days or hours, then it is always more, then if I really want to refine the display or make it live up to it's full potential add just about the same number of total hours that you have already spent on to the tab again.
    Is this how it seems to work for everyone else too? Or is it just me?
    Add to the quotiant more time if everything has to be carried up a flight of stairs or worked on from a ladder, this definately also adds time and effort needed.

9. Default  
    I have a 20 year plan working towards the haunted picnic table.

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

10. Default  
    Would this be the 40,000 square foot pressure-treated wood picnic table?
    It will look like the "Guns Of Navarone" all over again when those huge up-scale-sized ants scale the massive legs for their picnic attack.
    (Then comes the real attack from the Uncles!)
    Man from u.n.c.l.e.?

Thread Information