HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What is the funniest reaction you ever got?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default  
    Well I can finally say I have a great funny reaction. But first teh back story. Our clown's costume came as part of a huge bulk lot...unfortunately it was one of those...adult novelty...versions *cough* hornie the clown *cough*...and yes...it did have a...thing lol. So we've always given the actor static calling him Hornie the clown...but back to the point

My clowns and I were doing our schpele when my clown pulls out his horn and honks at a woman...her response..."boy thats clowns a hornie f*****"....obviously we could not make chase after her...were were literally on the floor laughing hysterically as soon as she left....good times good times

2. Default Al Co Hall 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Does usually loosen the personal vocabulary choices. Just guessing, I wasn't there.

3. Default  
    I'm not sure Jim but my gosh...it made up for an entirely awful haunting weekend lol

4. Default  
    I made a grown woman cry on opening night, thats definitly making the list.

And the next night have an entire group fall over just by standing up from my chair.

Whos ready for 4 more weeks of this, I know I am

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by coasterfreak63 View Post
    I made a grown woman cry on opening night, thats definitly making the list.

And the next night have an entire group fall over just by standing up from my chair.

Whos ready for 4 more weeks of this, I know I am
    I wish I had 4 more weeks of this Had to quit my place...owner did not provide compensation as he said he would...ended up having to have my car towed 50 miles back to my apt because I ran out of gas :P now thats a funny reaction! :P lol Oh well...BEST OF LUCK GUYS!

6. Default  
    Hmmm... funniest reaction... probably when I made a grown man break down in tears so much that the hay was wet on the wagon and his glasses fogged up. Hahahahaha!
    Don't throw a baby at anything. Even a Burgalar

7. Default  
    Exact Quote after ripping the chainsaw flying around the corner:

"Oh Mister please, I just shiteded myself"

Yes, she said shiteded. NOT laughing was almost impossible.

8. Default  
    I scared and disgusted a guy so bad that he vomited into his friend's hoodie. His friend was so not amused to have the seeping vomit nestled in his hood.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

9. Default  
    Our last Saturday night of the season I witnessed one of our chainsaw guys chasing six people out of the exit, running at top speed. The chainsaw guy picked his victim -- a college age guy and ran after him. This guy did a one-handed vault into the bed of a pickup truck. Then as the chainsaw guy was circling the truck he was screaming "This isn't even my truck!!"

10. Default  
    YEARS ago, I was in a "Jason" room. A pitch black haunt with a room that had a Ron of Jason masks all over and I had two on my hands and one on my face. I would scare by raising my left hand and slowly spinning the mask, then jump out and scream with my entire body, got everyone EVERY time.

Now picture the characters from like Tyler Perry's movies, like, Madea goes to Jail or whatever, all coming in together in a group of like six, and they were all large and expressed their emotions very dramatically. They huddle together into the room, and I behind my mini act, and they think I'm done with moving the mask around in my left hand, but when I jump out at them they ALL fell like dominoes! It was a giant avalanche of large, freaked out individuals and they were literally rolling on the floor trying to get away.

Now being me, I wanted to help them up and make sure they were okay, forgetting the mask was still on, and they freaked out even more thinking I was actually going to kill them or something. They rolled all the way into the wall, broke through the emergency exit and went running down the the emergency escape path.

Funniest reaction I EVER got.

Thread Information