HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What is the funniest reaction you ever got?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default It Was A "Drag" race! 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    The tall 16yr. old was a very fearfull young man trying to hide this fact via swearing like what he probably considered some tough SOB would be doing under circumstances of duress.
    He and very little Brother walked down a hallway together hand-in-hand, the big boy leading.. the scare came from the other side of the wall, no person was chasing them or even able to be seen by them. The older boy screamed again swearing and took off very quickly back the way they had came, dragging little brother like a rag doll for maybe at least ten feet!
    Some young girls in the group who didn't know him called him a "Pussy" (He didnot like that At All!)
    Later infront of the Parents little boy said that "P" word and was told not to say it again!
    I did feel sorry for the big boy, so scared trying not to show it but drastically showing it anyway with each turn. His true machisimo was down the toilet, out of reach.

2. Default a few years ago... 
    Nick Smith Guest
    i was getting ready for a night at the house. i was on rough times and was staying with my dad. he took off with the neighbor lady to pick up a pizza or something. her daughter came over to see if her mom was there. i had in my false fangs and shad some base makeup on for the night nothing spectacular. i opened the door and smiled not even thinking. she saw the fangs and turned white as a ghost and ran home. i was laughing so hard i almost wet my pants.

3. Default And then, later that night... 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    You woke up to see her standing above you as you laid in your bed, she had a large pointy stick in both hands about to ram it into your heart!
    who's laughing now?

Thread Information