HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Is fuckdupstuff still in business?

1. Default Is fuckdupstuff still in business? 
    Does anyone know if fuckdup stuff is still in business?

I tried placing an order on their website this morning and there was a paypal error saying their account was no longer able to accept money. I tried emailing them at info@fuckdupstuff.com and almost immediately got a Unable to deliver response.

Phone # went to straight to answering machine or vmail.
    Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did itů Autograph your work with excellence!

2. Default  
    I bought something from him a couple years ago, great service. Then I tried to buy something around the haunt season last year and was never able to get through to him. So he might be...

3. Default  
    The owner was in a pretty bad motorcycle wreck and have no idea what developed because of that.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gore Galore View Post
    The owner was in a pretty bad motorcycle wreck and have no idea what developed because of that.
    thats horrible news, he seemed like an easy guy to deal with. if you ever hear more please report back.

Thread Information