HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Wicked Woods Forest Entrance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    I think it needs moss and an Owl. Or perhaps a grouping of vultures nice styleized vultures almost disneyesque.
    Last edited by Allen H; 09-08-2010 at 09:42 PM.

2. Default  
    that looks fantastic! never seen that technique before..
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

3. Default  
    Normally I do not post, But holy shit man this is great...... This is some great stuff I am very happy people with this kind of knowledge are willing to share and not keep their secrets. Thanks for helping benefit this industry. You deserve some props... I have a question though, Did you come up with this idea yourself or stumble across it....? Or is this an altered version?

4. Default  
    I have to concur the tree looks amazing you will need to do a post about that burlap technique. as for adding to the tree depends on your location and the illusion you are trying to go for. I can say the usual spider webs hanging moss. but really any addition to the tree would depend on the region your trying to imitate. a Skeleton vulture would look great in the tree or any bird of prey or well known scavanger bird would be good in one of the trees.
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen H View Post
    Very nice,
    thanks for the tip! Consider it hijacked. Im doing a forest theme this season so I will have my minions begin the burlap method.
    Thanks for the timely tip, now that you mentioned it I can see the baloons inside the trunk.
    Really nice.

So is it balloons? Share with the group! Im assuming the description of the method was in a PM?

This does look really good!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

6. Default  
    No Mike,
    for some reason he edited the post that said how he did it. I have no idea why. Pm me and I will tell you what I recall.

Smasters why did you delete it?

7. Default But Damon... 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    You privately told me that you would add women's underware hanging from the small branches.(If you knew any small women!) "Elfin"?
    You could always say it belonged to female squirrels.

8. Default  
    Smasters, excellent job! How did you do it? I would love to see the final pics. It is a wooden frame with baloons underneath? How did you get the burlap to hold shape? Would chicken wire work also? Anyway, you can add hanging moss all over the branches. Absolutely love it!! Can you post the process?

9. Default Awesome 
    This tree is just awesome. I may try it out at some point if I get a chance. So much can be done with this technique. One idea I was thinking about would be to make a tree stump out of a 5-gallon bucket or just shape it with chicken wire and make a trash can trauma type scare.

10. Default  
    Those trees and techniques were created by XtremeCreators.

Stew

Thread Information