HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What do you think it could use?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. Question What do you think it could use? 
    #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    48
    IV got A Zombie/biohazardous/quarintine/CDC themed haunt. Itís made of Tarp and wood and made to look makeshift in the case of an emergency. I want to know what you think this haunt could use and I would also love to hear any suggestions. This year it consists of/a already.

    -storage area
    -medic lab with specimen cage near by
    -dug up body with biohazard containment coffin
    -few hallways
    -cloth covered victim bodies in various areas (some actors some not)
    -deployment and work area with CDC van
    -5 fog machines varying from 400 - 1000 watt, 1 chilled
    -5 strobes one large, 4 medium
    -webbing
    -various biohazard containers as props
    -black lights are to be determined
    -chainsaw actor
    -zombie actors
    -CDC personnel actors
    -Survivors actors
    -Air compressor with work in progress props
    -gasmask and NBC suits for survivors
    -various signs and survivor writings
    -Flood lights with various colors
    -Mechanic lights that hang throughout the halls

    And does anyone know how to make corded lights dim and/or flicker and what not; my hanged lights are far too bright.

    Thankyou...
     

  2. Default  
    #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Eastlake, Ohio
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard View Post
    And does anyone know how to make corded lights dim and/or flicker and what not; my hanged lights are far too bright.

    Thankyou...
    These are what I use to dim and flicker 110v corded lights.

    http://www.efx-tek.com/topics/fc-4.html

    Great products.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com
     

  3. Default  
    #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget-evilusions View Post
    These are what I use to dim and flicker 110v corded lights.

    http://www.efx-tek.com/topics/fc-4.html

    Great products.
    Investigating, anyone else have anything?
     

  4. Default  
    #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    323
    Mix in some kewl audio loops of urgent warning messages, klaxons, sirens, zombie moaning, screams in the distance.
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/
     

  5. Default  
    #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
    Mix in some kewl audio loops of urgent warning messages, klaxons, sirens, zombie moaning, screams in the distance.
    On it, though i really need some up to date software for it, anyone got somethin?
     

  6. Default  
    #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Eastlake, Ohio
    Posts
    833
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com
     

  7. Default  
    #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget-evilusions View Post
    Tankyou This should help a lot. Anyone have anything they think should be included with the haunt itself?
     

  8. Default  
    #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,027
    How about a Decontamination Room at the end? This can be very simple with just some plastic sheeting. For the scare, a hidden air cannon would be great. If this is out of your budget, maybe you could use a hand-activated blow gun hooked to a compressor or a leaf blower. You might be able to borrow one of those from a friend or neighbor if you don't have a compressor.
     

  9. Default  
    #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc View Post
    How about a Decontamination Room at the end? This can be very simple with just some plastic sheeting. For the scare, a hidden air cannon would be great. If this is out of your budget, maybe you could use a hand-activated blow gun hooked to a compressor or a leaf blower. You might be able to borrow one of those from a friend or neighbor if you don't have a compressor.
    Iv got a compressor as listed. but your idea is good and will now be concluded were can i get those industrial flap things you see on doors.
     

  10. Default  
    #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Charlotte North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    347
    Try yellow gumball light (siren lights like on old cop cars) mount them vertically they look great in toxic areas. the spinning light traveling across the ground is a cool effect.
     

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •