HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What do you think it could use?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradenton Haunted Trail View Post
    Try yellow gumball light (siren lights like on old cop cars) mount them vertically they look great in toxic areas. the spinning light traveling across the ground is a cool effect.
    I have actualy been looking into that to make my ford e350 look more like a CDC first responder.

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazard View Post
    Iv got a compressor as listed. but your idea is good and will now be concluded were can i get those industrial flap things you see on doors.
    I would just use plastic. This is one of the few instances where it would actually be and look appropriate in a haunt. That's what you would expect to see in a real one (if the movies I've seen are accurate).

Here's a cheap source for small beacon lights: http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/br...d+Beacon+Light

It doesn't look like the quality is very good but they are cheap and that can be very important late in the game.

Where are you at in California?
    Last edited by shawnc; 09-20-2010 at 09:15 PM.

3. Default  
    depending on the power/type of fog machine you are using, a decontaminate scene would be awesome. Most people love the use of fog. You could easily put together a custom MP3 and have it say something like "I got zombie juice all over me, get it off, get it off" and pssssssssssssssssh the blast of fog acts as the decontaminate. I have seen this type of thing done a few times and when done right it can be really cool. The above is just a quick example...hopefully you get the idea.

4. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc View Post
    I would just use plastic. This is one of the few instances where it would actually be and look appropriate in a haunt. That's what you would expect to see in a real one (if the movies I've seen are accurate).

Here's a cheap source for small beacon lights: http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/br...d+Beacon+Light

It doesn't look like the quality is very good but they are cheap and that can be very important late in the game.

Where are you at in California?
    Riverside county.

5. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHauntedOwl View Post
    depending on the power/type of fog machine you are using, a decontaminate scene would be awesome. Most people love the use of fog. You could easily put together a custom MP3 and have it say something like "I got zombie juice all over me, get it off, get it off" and pssssssssssssssssh the blast of fog acts as the decontaminate. I have seen this type of thing done a few times and when done right it can be really cool. The above is just a quick example...hopefully you get the idea.
    I do however i have no skill or knoledge in channeling audio like this. at the moment i use big speakers to distrubute sound throughout and even now with what i have made it sounds cheesy, kinda wish somebody had a pre-existing theme sound.

6. Talking  
    www.noxarcana.com great zombie music, check out there zombie influx cd good sound bites of a zombie apocalypse!!!

Thread Information