HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunted House Only allowed to go Alone!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Haunted House Only allowed to go Alone! 
    Check this out www.nychalloweenhauntedhouse.com This must be the most horror filled Haunted House ever. You can only go through it alone with a flashlight and mask.

2. Default  
    wow, just wow... thats all i can say about this place..
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

3. Default  
    wow I kinda want to take a trip to NYC now.

4. Default Sounds Alot Like... 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    A haunt in Egpyt where they locked you in a box and threatened to kill you, beat on the box with bats, laid the box over, made personal threats....oh, yeh! I'm coming back here again, bring my whole family! Especially Grandma and my 4 yr. old!!!!
    It's a Grand Experiement ! My house is too. I run a very dark front room routine that makes some claustraphobia come out in some people. Did you know the room gets smaller when it's darker? That's what those walls do, creep inward in the dark, look out! your'e going to be crushed! "Sorry, only kidding."
    I wish them well and expect a full report. HAHAHAHA!
    Of course those easily psychologically scarred will not probably be attending. (I hope)

5. Default  
    sexual and violent situations? anyone else think bad B horror movie gone wild? can't say i'm not curious though...

6. Default  
    I would say they have nothing in this thing. And they use this as a gimmick to get people to come through.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

7. Default After All Of These years.. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    I only recently discovered that putting some people in a totally dark room creates claustrophobia.
    Then they need to leave or at least require special attention, which is time consuming .
    But it sure can lead to interesting situations in exploring horror-tainment. (I just made up this word!)

8. Default  
    I want to ask people that went through this Haunt this has to be the scariest on earth.

9. Default  
    I can honestly say that I would not do that. I would be interested in seeing if it works, but I wouldn't go thru it. Not because I am scared, but because needing a protective mask screams hospital trip and lawsuit.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

10. Default  
    ...wow...well the videos were intersting...as much as I love the idea of being tramatized by a naked woman in a shower...wait...nm no I dont :P but seriously folks...a protective mask and I will be touched...uh ya not my cup of tea thank you...judging by the video (and I really assume those are 100% actors and not "real haunted house guests") You grab me out of a bed like that and we WILL Have a problem lol the actor would be the one needing the protective mask at that point :P

...wait...I CANT TALK? So you can be as abusive as you want and I'm supposed to pull a Ron Howard "Thank you sir may I have another?" so no playful banter between me and your actor who wants to rape me (I assume thats what they mean by sexual situations?). Fun fun lol
    Last edited by Damien Warwick; 09-29-2010 at 12:28 PM.

Thread Information