HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunted House Only allowed to go Alone!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    So let me get this there is a fully nude person male or female (most likely male) that touches u. Trys to "rape" you and tthats fun? That's what I call fun!!!! I should call my girlfriend up right now. Hey babe let's go to a haunted house so I can leave you and you can get felt up buy some nude freak! Ummm I don't think so

2. Default Space Aliens? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Will be experimenting on your body, stealing you away to their galaxy, or maybe their impala?
    Do they care about throughput or profit?
    No.

3. Default  
    Wow, finally a haunted house that targets that long over looked niche market, the masochist. Those poor folk hardly get any fun.
    We use to have a similar experience in my home town. It was a haunt that you walked through in near complete darkness with sheets upon sheets of black plastic. As you tried to get your breath in the clouds of chainsaw smoke people would jump out and whack you in the head. Good times....for a freaking masochist!

Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

4. Default  
    This is definitely an interesting experiment from a purely psychological standpoint. When is the last time you can honestly say you were disturbed or terrified in a haunted attraction? This promises to rip away the "strength in numbers" safety net that isolates us from true fear in your standard haunt.

By stripping the haunt down to its most basic and crude form, we can tap into previously unreachable areas of subconscious, visceral fear. But yes, it is weird.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.

5. Default I Don't enjoy That Much fear 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    As seen expressed by others.
    Today at the grocery line check out two women began remembering their seperate experiences involving "Fear" as generated by the "Exorcist" movie.
    One snuck out the house to see the forbidden movie and was more scared because the little cursed child's last name (The character's) was the same as her last name. The other woman saw the "Exorcist" when she was 12 and vowed to never see it again! blaming her feelings on being raised Catholic.
    So the 2nd, 3rd and4th movies of the same title never got any of their ticket money.
    How is your haunt doing at getting those dollars that next time?

Thread Information