HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Squeeze room walls

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default  
    Yes sir, and as you asked.

"FUCN YOU YOU YANKEE FAGGOT YOU ARENT SHIT AND WOULD DARE OPEN YOUR MOUTH TO ME IN PERSON LIKE YOU HAVE . CAUSE I PROMISE I WOULD SPLIT YOUR FUCKING FACE WIDE OPEN YOU LITTLE SHIT TALKIN BITCH COUNT ON THAT .PLUS YOU WOULDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT HIT YOU BY T
    THE TIME YOU WOKE UP CRYING LIKE A LIL BITCH SEE YA IN ST LOUIS AND PLEASE WEAR A NAME TAG PUNK" -from Sir Kaotic Entertainment.

2. Default fraud 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    Who is this guy? It's obvious he's the same crook mentioned in this post under yet another fake name.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

3. Default I apologize 
    Gaffney, South Carolin, during the summer - Marathon Key, Florida during the wintera
    Fact is, I've never seen any rules. I'm not a business at all, just a guy doing odds and ends.IMG_5328.jpg
    Larry call me, you need a salesman to solicit advertising for you. Since I've retired and there's not much call for Santa I've got lots of time.
    George Maser 864-761-7223, www.tentsandsigns.com. george@tentsandsigns.com. For the fastest response please call! (I talk much better than I type)

4. Default  
    Hahaha I knew deep down you were a real jolly fellow! this horror stuff is just a front isn't it?? LOL.

5. Default  
    Who says Santa can't be scary. IMG_5322.jpg

6. Default  
    Lmfao love it!

7. Default  
    You really want a piece of this……...IMG_5324.jpg

8. Default  
    Damn im jealous i really love that beard .Really

9. Default  
    Grizzley Adams aint got shit on that...

Thread Information