HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Theatre actor trying to be a...ZOMBIE...HELP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    different strokes for different folks. I think theres a lot I can learn from Evernight. I mean heck he's been in this business as long as I've been alive (sorry to show your age bro :P). I'm not used to that style, so I'm bound to learn a lot from it.
    Last edited by Damien Warwick; 10-18-2010 at 04:47 PM.

2. Default  
    Yeah, like I said. An opinion, its what I have used. And believe me, i have used both methods. It was most effective for me. But I'm a big man and it makes me seem that much more vicious. So my body type helps.
    But play with it I suppose. Wish you the best of luck friend.

3. Default I Could help You. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    If I had some copies of the 1967 Mt. Carroll Senior annual , I would draw a circle around the pictures therein of the real "Zombies", zombies from many years of study, looking off into space, pushing eyes into your forearm, head down on the desk....
    ..and then came graduation and they all got the same diplomas!
    The biggest Zombie was me as I wandered aimlessly around the school. That 13th concusion lasted awhile, all the way from football season.
    "Where am I? What class did I just come from?"

Thread Information