HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Transworld pics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    How things can change! For so many years the only guys without hair were usually the old geezers, not much sackz appeal there.
    There was the old joke:"The guys with hair are sakzie, the bald guys are thinkers, the guys with some hair and some baldness just think they are sakzie!"
    (I just am curious if Dan wears a "Merken"?)
    These were artificial hair pieces made for the pubic area during the medieval times when people shaved everything to get rid of crabs and lice.
    Merken was also the last name of the one Peter Sellers character in "Dr. Strangelove'. hahahahaha!

2. Default  
    What is a "Cut But" award? It sounds painful!

3. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Coen
    LOL, it sure does! But I'm sure the presentation is worth it!

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "Cut Butt' sounds like a potential "Padora's Box", cut it open , run away fast!

5. Default  
    Dan Faupel Guest
    Man, you guys are killin me here!...hehehe...

Ricky...missed seeing you guys at the show...do you guys plan on being at any of the smaller shows?...I did get to finally meet Dusti at TW though, very cool girl...

6. Default  
    Ricky will be doing a special Midnight showing of one of his tv shows Friday night at MHC as well as speaking.

Wow, I finally get to take part in some of the Friday activities at my own show! :lol:

7. Default  
    Dan Faupel Guest
    I just wanted to echo the sentiments I saw somewhere in another thread about MHC...I've been to every MHC so far and I had an awesome time at every one...MHC is a great show, and is put together by a great group of people that really know their stuff...I highly recommend...

www.midwesthauntersconvention.com

8. Default  
    Nice pics of all that stuff. I really wish you had a pc of the playmate when she stopped by your booth.

Hey... look in that Oak Island booth> That looks like.... ME!!!
    Spending a lot of money there!!!
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

9. Default  

It should be "cute butt". That all started back at TW on Friday night. Gwen(EmpressNightshade) and I were talking(while I was incredibly drunk) and she said that I was as cute as a button. Well all I heard was "cute as a butt."
    Cute as a butt!?!? What!!!! And we laughed our heads off.

So I'm proud to say that I am the very first person to recieve this prestigious award, and you should consider yourself privilaged to recieve such an award.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

10. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by brad

It should be "cute butt". That all started back at TW on Friday night. Gwen(EmpressNightshade) and I were talking(while I was incredibly drunk) and she said that I was as cute as a button. Well all I heard was "cute as a butt."
    Cute as a butt!?!? What!!!! And we laughed our heads off.

So I'm proud to say that I am the very first person to recieve this prestigious award, and you should consider yourself privilaged to recieve such an award.
    ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Ya know what? I think I'm gonna make it an annual TW award. So, in Vegas, I have to present you the Annual Cute Butt award for 2006 and present the 2007 recipient at a special dinner at a pizza place. Ask Mari if she wants to be on the Butt Committee with me!

Thread Information