HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunted Camp Outs

1. Default Haunted Camp Outs 
    Does anyone have information on how or what people are doing for these haunted campouts? We own a farm and do a haunted hayride but considering doing a camp out. I read this was popular. Thank you so much for any information you can provide. Troy.

2. Default  

3. Default  
    There are some videos of these on YouTube I'm sure. I'm not sure how popular they are because I haven't personally attended one. I have NO DOUBT that if haunters can produce them and make money they will! This concept has not caught on yet like the paintball hayrides, or 3D haunts, or escape games or well the most famous zombies runs. So hard to say if this is working or not.

Larry

4. Default  
    I found this video here. Check it out lots of people attended.

GZ

5. Default  
    When you think of all the different things out there from zombie runs to paintball stuff this horror camp out looks cool. Thanks for sharing the video. Next time I'm out that way I might buy a ticket. Rick

6. Default  
    Looks like fun and wish I could attend one or even try to get one going here in Minnesota. I have read some reviews on the GHC and found that a common complaint was people not really being scared due to larger groups being gathered in one area. It sounds like many expect a more secluded/personal experience. I know this is more of a scavenger hunt style setting. But, maybe something that could be improved upon.

Thread Information