HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Need Ideas here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Need Ideas here 
    Im Reworking a Haunt this year and need Ideas for 10 medical rooms,10 military rooms and 10 goverment testing rooms. so thats 30 rooms and pop scares to fill the spaces. I know alot of you have great Ideas so thats why I came to you. Any help would be great Thanx.
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

2. Default  
    Are you kinda going for the raccoon city feel in Resident Evil, with a more government testing gone out of control feel ?
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

3. Default  
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

4. Default  
    Good one !! You want to try again ?

Jessica Ward

5. Default  
    good try...thats funny. Yes the testing will be in 3d
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

6. Default  
    Testing in 3d ? Do you mean your running a 3d haunt ?

Jessica Ward

7. Default  
    The first 2 wings of the haunt will be normal but the last wing will be in 3D
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

8. Default  
    Oh thats cool ! With the direction that haunted houses are going today people want to feel like there emersed in there favorite movie. Now normally this is a problem because there are a lot of haunted houses out there that are trying to one up each other by replicating there favorite horror movies. You though seem to be going for a sci-fi government and you have it easy.

All these movies that we can't touch like aliens, predator, the feel of raccoon city, The gene generation, Casshern (still yet to finish that movie) , halo, terminator . These are movies that a lot of us can't touch because they wouldn't fit in a normal haunted house. Start your research now and start watching movies and play your video games because your haunted house is practically almost written out for you.

I don't think any one will ever forget the first time they were watching aliens and saw the hole ripped threw the celling and floor like it was nothing. Recreate this and just replace the aliens with your government testing victims.

The only other things i can tell you is that while you research, keep that notebook and pen ready, wright down, doodle, or draw what you like and want to see. An make sure you put your own spin on it, make it yours. This is your artwork make sure the world knows it.

I might have an old book with some old ideas in it from 2007 of stuff I wanted to do. If you want me to dig it out, let me know.

9. Default  
    I still really want to know what Allen H was going to say.. Where are you Allen !!!!! Where are you man!!!! I'm going to just start messaging him with this like every other day "Where are you man.."

10. Default he'll be back 
    he always comes back Allen that is he's probably really busy with tear down right now.

Thread Information