HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: The Dark Knight rises and Man of Steel

1. Default The Dark Knight rises and Man of Steel 
    No thread on this yet. Not sure how the new Dark Knight movies is going to turn out, some of the stills have me a little worried. I think Bane is good choice for the villian although I believe Black Mask would have been better considering this franchise's desire to put forth a more realistic version of a comic. If you want to read an awesome Bane/Batman story pick up Knightfall. Great comic read.

Man of Steel looks like it might be pretty good. The guy they have playing Superman looks like a good choice. This is a reboot, so you can forget about that piece of crap Superman Returns. This movie might actually end up being better than Dark Knight rises.
    Jared Layman

2. Default  
    I heard Batman will make an appearance at the very end to set up Justice League. That is the rumor! Larry

3. Default  
    Yeah, but another rumor is it will be Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Batman. I think that it would be down right stupid for Warner Brothers to have the Batman in Justice League not be Bruce Wayne. I can't wait for Man of Steel. I hope to God it makes up for the garbage heap that was Superman Returns. That clown can just stick to making X-Men movies.
    Jared Layman

Thread Information