HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Haunt Books

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    A number of people have been asking how long it takes for order to arrive once they've been purchased. Orders that are placed before Noon CST usually ship the same day. Orders placed after Noon CST ship the following day. I ship all United States orders via USPS Priority Mail, which has a delivery time of 2 to 3 days from the time I ship. There's still plenty of time to get the perfect gift for the haunter in your life who has been dreaming about taking the next step in professional haunting... even if that person is you! Thanks again for the interest, the orders and the support!

Have an Awesome Holiday Season!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

2. Default  
    I'm re-posting this message because A number of people have continued to contact me asking how long it takes for order to arrive once taey've been purchased. Orders that are placed before Noon CST usually ship the same day. Orders placed after Noon CST ship the following day. I ship all United States orders via USPS Priority Mail, which has a delivery time of 2 to 3 days from the time I ship. There's still plenty of time to get the perfect gift for the haunter in your life who has been dreaming about taking the next step in professional haunting... even if that person is you! Thanks again for the interest, the orders and the support!

Have an Awesome Holiday Season!

Kel

P.S. I forgot to mention, a couple of people have contacted me to ask permission to share my post on other websites/forums/ social network sites, etc. By all means, please feel free to do so and thanks!
    Last edited by Raycliff Manor; 12-08-2010 at 11:44 AM.

Kelly Allen
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

3. Default Quick Update 
    Hi all! I had, or I should say thought I had, Paypal set up to notify those placing orders that there would be a delay in shipping while I was away on vacation. In spite of the extreme weather conditions here, I have a friend with a 4-wheel drive truck helping me get all existing orders to the post office today. The mail delivery vehicle cannot make it down my street. We have a thaw coming soon here so from today forward all orders should return to shipping the day of or day following your purchase. I was amazed to return from vacation to so many orders. They are on their way! I'm going to have to contact the publisher to replenish inventory again soon! Thanks for your support!

Kel

Kelly Allen
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.HauntBook.com

Thread Information