HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: most cost effective website designers ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Unhappy Web Designer 
    Web Designer,i have had problems with dark net designs, i can not get a responce from him, i need to know how i can take over my web site that i payed him on, what information do i need from him ? , please pm me any info and how to get a hold of him, thank you

2. Default  
    The WHOIS for darknetdesigns dot com is private and lists only the domain host, enom, as registrar. The 877 number cannot be traced to an address.

Domain Name: DARKNETDESIGNS.COM
    Registrar: ENOM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.enom.com
    Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
    Name Server: NS1.IONCODING.COM
    Name Server: NS2.IONCODING.COM
    Updated Date: 02-nov-2010
    Creation Date: 29-oct-2008
    Expiration Date: 29-oct-2011

If you have been defrauded or there's been a failure to deliver you should definately contact your cc company to report. Don't know if you're out of time to make a claim but it is likely the only way you'll ever get your money. The net is a very insular place and the payment trail is the only way you'll track this guy down.

Memphis, if you have the name that shows up on your cc statement it may help tracking him, not likely through if it is truly a scam, he will have insulated all public data.

3. Default  
    I would look into Chad Savage.. Honest guy that is in touch with the industry..
    http://www.HALLOWEENROOM.com

"Where Haunted Thoughts Become Reality"

www.OblivionHauntedHouse.com

4. Default  
    As a first year haunt, I did my own website. Honestly, I enjoy making the different changes and adding graphics so I will probably continue doing my own web for now.

5. Default  
    Maggie Valley, North Carolina, United States
    Love Chad Savage with Sinistervisions.com his customer service is topnotch and in the three years or so i have been using him he has always been right there to work with me and assist with those things we think we know but seem to mess up. love his art as well!

Thread Information