HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: most cost effective website designers ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default  
    It's not by accident that Rogues Hollow does so many websites for the haunt industry, #1 in my book and Chris a true professional!

Allan

2. Default  
    This may sound cheap, but for now, until I can afford to just spend thousands of dollars on amazing web design, I am doing my own web design. I learned at the local Community College, and bought the CS5 Web Design Suite. WELL worth your time.

3. Default A great webdesigner for low cost 
    wickedhaunt Guest
    Try checking with Chris Singleton at www.myliquidstudio.com he is an amazing graffic artist and very easy to work with and very cost effective

4. Default  
    Johnny at Scareshack@yahoo.com has done a few of our websites, and Shane from www.Ravens-wolf.com does incredible websites.
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

5. Default  
    Email chris@darkriderfilmworks.com

He did my site WolfCreekHauntedForest.com and FearFair.com and the price is unbelievable

6. Default  
    i use Red Crow Design http://www.redcrowdesign.net/
    I get compliments on my site all time
    Gary
    Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

7. Smile  
    Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    We've been using Jimmy at THORN Web Designs for several years. We hired him to design our site, etc., then he started working at our haunt. Can't recommend him enough. www.thornwebdesigns.com

Sean
    Wells Township Haunted House
    We highly recommend Thorn Web Designs. Jimmy does fantastic work, great costumer service and does it in a timely manner! You would not be disappointed!
    www.thornwebdesigns.com

Vicki
    Forest of Fright
    Philo, Oh

8. Default Another for Wix... 
    With a little time I figured out how to build mine. I used Wix. Cheap way to do it. Under 100 buck for a whole year. Web hosting and domain if you donít have one yet. I also have complete control over my site. If something happens I can update it to reflect w.e. I need in minutes instead of contacting someone to update my site for me.

My site www.FablesStudios.com Iím redesigning it now.

My Wifes site for her event planning biz. www.FSEventDesign.com I made this very quick. Again Wix. If you have Photoshop you can make all custom Graphics and put them in the site. Also the Pics from weddings we design. I really do suggest the site you have all the power.

Peter T
    FS

9. Default I still need.. 
    someone who is good with Flash/intro to site.

Peter T

10. Default  
    Peter,
    Let me know what you have in mind. We specialize in flash work for websites.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Thread Information