HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: December holiday walkthrough..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default December holiday walkthrough.. 
    hello all,

I'm putting together a holiday walkthrough. I have a wonderland, animatronics show and candy land black light. Does anyone have any cheap ideas?

any ideas will be greatly appreciated..

Thank you!

Peter T
    FS

2. Default  
    What about using teknobubbles?
    http://www.teknobubbles.com/
    Blacklight reactive bubbles

What sort of ideas are you looking for?
    missjayne
    Netherworld Haunted Attractions
    http://www.fearworld.com/

3. Default  
    ummm. a kool way to make cheap 3d trees. large candy ideas. this is for little kids. snowmen. stuff like that. I have some ideas but I cant go nuts with buying stuff.

thank you for the bubbles.

Peter T
    FS

4. Default  
    Realistic trees or stylized trees? wintry bare trees or foliage having trees?
    Snowmen- easiest way would be to use beefnetting and pillow stuffing. Beefnetting comes as a tube, if on the ground then drive in a Tpost, if inside then use a pipeflange on a wooden base so you have a center stick. cut about 8' of beef netting and put it over the stick/pipe/tpost staple/ pin down the inside of the beefnetting and fill up the bottom with stuffing till it is full and round (beefnetting is pretty stretchy) then ziptie the top of that "ball" around the post. then stuff the next layer and zip tie that and then the last layer. That gives you the classic snowman shape for about $20 (cheaper if you find cheaper/free stuffing).
    i hope that helps,
    Allen H
    Last edited by Allen H; 11-09-2010 at 04:31 PM.

5. Default  
    I found some real looking ones people use in their haunt for the holidays. i sprayed those and they glow pretty well. Pine trees. Maybe I can ask around to see if anyone is throwing out old ones after they buy a new one this year.

6. Default  

7. Default Should I mention this? 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Not one kid has been "Good" this year.
    Hate to see you waste your time.
    Santa took this December off, word has it he will be lounging on a southern beach, probably a nude beach.
    Don't tell the kids.

8. Default  
    ha ha.. Jim... that was great!! Not a good mental image though!!

thanks Allen!

Peter
    FS

9. Default  
    I just can't do it. All I can come up with is the ashes and switch room, a display of haunted red sweaters with holley leaves and berrys sewn on, Santa's cloning facilities and his jet powered Santa Mobile/Time machine. Possible torchure library for parents that made every Christmas time a living hell. Some bitchy old lady that doesn't issue anyone a library card with out a note from their landlord.

Merry Christmas

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

10. Default But she issued Gregg a card, 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Who says window-peeking doesn't pay. Blackmail?
    If only those crusty old books on the shelves could talk.
    Wild happenings in the "SSSHHHH!" room, right next to National Geographic collection, you know the ones, the ones the boys always seemed to find so interesting back then.

Thread Information