HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: 25 foot blood geyser

Hybrid View

1. Default 25 foot blood geyser 
    I am working on a set where an actor falls into a bed and then activates one of those soda/mentos geysers. I need to come up with a way to make carbonated blood and also have to figure out placement so the customers don't end up soaked. Also thinking about using a bottle of orange soda and activating one out of the top of a jack o' lantern. I think a 25' geyser of pumpkin innards might be a little shocking.

2. Default  
    I so can't want to see Allan's response to this.. I have worked with water before but not like this.
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

3. Default  
    Air compressor sounds like it would be easier to use instead of carbonated water. You can control the amount of water, angle and height by pressure and tube size. Water color, and timed red lights will do the trick.

If it needs to be hidden you can use C02 cartages and rig a paint ball gun to have burst of water. I did this for a zombie flick I did some FX for.

just a suggestion..

Peter T

4. Default  
    A water cannon would be ideal for this.
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

5. Default  
    thank you for the help, I like the sounds of the air compressor and water cannon, I was thinking I could accomplish this with 1- 2 liter of blood colored soda and a pack of mentos. naive to say the least!!!

6. Wink ull like this.. 
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0maKl...eature=related

I did not make this but it may help. This is the general idea.. (I am not resposible if you blow fingers off or shot someone in the face/eyes after making one. Be safe!!!!)

Peter T
    FS

Thread Information