HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Granny- which haunt he work for ??

Hybrid View

1. Default Granny- which haunt he work for ?? 
    I just got my friend addicted to Granny (Tater) but I can't remember what haunted house he works for. I wanted to show her videos of him . Any one remember the haunt or know good videos ?
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkXmoon View Post
    I just got my friend addicted to Granny (Tater) but I can't remember what haunted house he works for. I wanted to show her videos of him . Any one remember the haunt or know good videos ?
    He works different haunts every year (and multiple haunts each year.) He gets flown around the country for queue line entertainment.

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

3. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Why would he fly around the country when he could just sneek onboard those busloads of eldely people touring the sights?

4. Default  
    Wonder how the TSA scanning works out for Granny?

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

5. Default  
    To answer the Questions...

Jim tried that....got booted off apparently they get pissy when you just yell "This is my stop every five minutes.

Greg My bags usally get inspected every time they leave me a nice lil phamplet saying so, I usally leave the stained undies, dirty side up right on top for them
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

6. Default  
    Hey Tater, Haven't seen you on here in a while. How's things?

Thread Information