HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Why I suck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Why I suck 
    because Im just now getting around to posting the last of a how to video series I started many months ago. Here is painting the brain part 5 in the series.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dDkRFJS3Lg

its the next to last in the series and the last is uploading now. Sorry for the delay.
    For those who have no idea what Im talking about its a you tube series where I sculpted molded painted and finished a latex brain prop, start to finish.
    Allen H

2. Default  

3. Default  
    Haven't you been a little busy here lately? Just saying... Give yourself a break
    Bart Butler
    HobNob Productions
    http://www.brainchowstudios.com

4. Default  
    I second Spoils comment... actually you are an extremely talented artists who is generous enough to take his own time to share information with the haunt community, expecting nothing in return. I would say that's about as far away from sucking as it could be.

5. Default  
    yeah, just frustrated it took so long to finish this series.

6. Default At Least you Are Not "Sucking"... 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Soup because your jaw is wired shut!
    A relative of mine hooked an antique , large sharpening stone to automotive power. It exploded, he spent along time sucking rather than chewing...
    The older we get the faster time seems to pass =ing getting less done than we wanted to get done. (Or expected that we would)
    Seems to me (from what I have read here ) that you are doing just fine, Allan.

7. Default  
    Yeah Allen, for someone who has never met you before, you seem to do an awful lot of helping to complete strangers on here (myself included) and we are grateful and understanding. No worries my friend, you have a lot on your plate, and taking a little extra time to upload a video won't make you any enemies bud.

P.S;
    Checked out your website today for the first time, nice masks! Good luck with your new(?) services too.

8. Smile  
    I just watched all 6 parts of this and WOW I love it you make great how to videos Even I could understand it. Thanks so much Im going to try this when I get time.

MMCL
    BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
    www.horrorfields.com

9. Default  
    Maybe I missed it but did you ever put up pics or vid of the cave you made? How did it hold up? Thanks!

Pete
    FS

10. Default  
    I did a vid of the construction but I never went in with lights to get the finished cave. It came out great and held up awesome. Next time I do one I will paint the screen first with latex paint (two coats) just so I get less blow through of the foam.
    here is the cave making vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZs-sAFLfbs
    or

Thread Information