HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: looking for pneumatic prop plans/parts sources

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default looking for pneumatic prop plans/parts sources 
    Hi im new just joined. i have been home haunting for about 6 yrs now even have worked on a professional haunt 4 attraction called fear at frontier. anyhow im looking to move forward into pneumatic props help.anything would help. links to sources ideas drawn plans anything. thanks in advance..Will

2. Default  
    HEY ,TRY DEVIOUS CONCOCTIONS WEBSITE,OR MONSTERLIST,OR HAUNT PROJECT. :twisted:

3. Default  
    I shop At http://www.terrorsyndicate.com

Good luck!

-sean

4. Default  
    Try here for io control board, control software, and valve kits. Also inquire about other parts that may become available.

IOGeek

5. Default  
    WOW thanks everyone i have been to some of those sites. the ones i havent been to are awsome. Im looking for cheaper avenues though im just not budgeted for such large expensise at this time need to find less expensive alternatives.

6. Default  
    We are adding an IOGeek 2-Valve kit that will be somewhat cheaper that will also include 25 feet of BLOOD RED tubing!

IOGeek

7. Default Try monsterguts.com 
    You can try www.monsterguts.com .I just ordered the picoboo controller for a prop i'm building. I was going to order another controller but could never get a reply to questtions I had about the product from their website. After 3 unanswered emails, I checked out this site and they replied right away. They also didn't have the controller in stock but had it sent directly from the distributer. Ordered yesterday, will be sent out by monday. Great service and they also carry the iogeek.

8. Default  
    thanks does anyone have any good books/dvd's that are easily obtainable?

9. Default  
    not sure what you want to build but here is one Barrell Pop up
    http://www.ghostmusters.com/EmbalmingSpitter.html Let us know what you want to make and maybe we can help further.

10. Default  
    Im not really sure right now. Im gathering ideas and sources where to get parts. Thanks for the links and advice. but im pretty much looking for anything that i can build inexpensively.

Thread Information