HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Necronomicon type spell books-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Ok here are more books! I will keep this thread going and keep adding to it, I hate double posting but I will also do a thread in the trading post section of the site.
    Here is a link to the new books (in their own album) and there are five new ones. One of them would be great for a Pirate theme as it has a nautical bend.
    http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/u...ns%20wave%202/
    Not all of them are 100% finished, they will all have the chains holding them closed (like one has now) and an antique lock that keeps the chains on. These are prop books and the insides are not themed, a few touches need to be added to a few of them but they are finished enough to post (they will be 100% before shipping, which will be as early as tomorrow depending on when the paypal goes through) .Size wise think encyclopedia Britannica.
    As always email me to purchase. They each cost $35 plus shipping. Tell me which one you want in the email.
    Stiltbeast@gmail.com
    Thanks for looking

this one is pretty simple, sewn together out of skin, It still needs the lock and all the other books are getting the chains (romovable if you wish, I think it makes them look more dangerous).

This is the nautical one, the pics dont do it justice, really neat looking octopus on it with jewled eyes and a cut shell place holder.It will get the chains and lock also. It looks really cool, I like this one.

This one also came out really good Looks like it should belong to voldemort or something, inside the mouth I added a clay tablet (that air dries) and added runes to it.

This one still get his eyes sewn shut, a clay tablet in his mouth, some mild aged blood spatter, the metal corners the other ones have, and the chains and lock.

The next one is cool too, it has a clay tablet in its mouth which has been shown shut to hold it in. I can only include 4 pics in a post so here is a link to the last one.
    http://i648.photobucket.com/albums/u...onwave2017.jpg
    If you like one email me stiltbeast@gmail.com and we will arrange paypal.
    Again thanks for looking,
    Allen H

2. Default  
    Ok, here is a video of each finished book and some antique locks that Im also selling for $10 each.

3. Default  
    I just got mine today and i love it!!! Bloody good work Allen and thank you !!!
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

4. Default  
    Im glad you like it! They are alot of fun to make. Im going to make five more of them because I think a few more folks want them, I will gladly accept input on the designs if someone has something they would like to see.
    I will eventually be adding them to my website as an orderable item I will update that as it comes up.
    Allen H

5. Default  
    Well I have a character I dress up as only on even numbered years, The Dark Moon Fairy. Her symbol is a bloody hand print with a moon in the palm. Do you think you could make me some thing for my personal collection ?

Her main color is purple and is normally found in her costumes. These are pics of the charecter, she doesn't keep the same theme twice but it might give you an idea of what I like.
    Attached Images
    ~*~How is a raven like a writing desk ?
    ~*~*~There both the perfect tools for picking at the brain.
    ~*~*~*~An my favorite game you ask ?
    ~*~*~*~*~ Raven on the desk of course.

Jessica Ward

Thread Information